This website has been built by the team at Bang the Table Pty Ltd(External link) on behalf of Bang The Table and the City of Regina.
At Bang the Table we're keen to give everyone a voice, regardless of their ability or technical know how. We have incorporated expert advice to make sure that EngagementHQ , the software platform this website is built on, meets or, wherever possible exceeds WCAG 2.0, the current global web accessibility standard.
We also provide guidance to each of our clients to ensure their site's content also meets these standards.
In addition to the steps we have taken to make the software accessible to everyone; many people are likely to get the most accessible experience of using this site by customizing their computer to suit their individual needs. For example: to get the site read to them, to change its colour scheme, or increase the size of its fonts.
If that sounds like it would be useful to you, we recommend you visit the excellent BBC My Web, My Way site. It is a comprehensive resource with videos of how these customizations might suit you and covers topics such as personalizing the web settings for people with:
- impaired or no vision
- impaired or no hearing
- language difficulties
- difficulties using a mouse
Let us know if you have difficulties using this site
While we have spent a lot of time making sure our software is accessible, we are not perfect! If you find anything on the site difficult to use please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help us get to the bottom of your difficulty, it would help us if you provide the information advised in ' Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites(External link) ' in your request (especially as outlined in the section 'Describe the Problem' ).
At a minimum, please try to include the following information in your email to us:
- The URL for the page you are having problems accessing.
- Details about what you were trying to do, and why it was difficult or impossible to do it.
- Details about your computer and software. If you don't know, maybe a friend, relative, or colleague can help you. If not, you can skip this part. Include:
- the operating system you are using, and the version; for example, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, or Linux Ubuntu 9.10
- the browser software you use to view the Web, and the version; for example, Internet Explorer 6 (IE 6), Firefox 3.5, Chrome 126.96.36.199, Opera 10, Safari 4.0.4, etc.
- If it is related to the problem you are experiencing, also include:
- any settings you have customized; for example, I set the Font Size to Largest in my browser
- any assistive technology that you use; for example, screen reader, screen magnification software, voice recognition software for input.